Vacuum Oven – Round – Standard Model
- Double walled in construction.
- Heat treated toughened glass window provides clear viewing of samples.
- Maximum vacuum upto 760mm of mercury column.
- Silicon gasket and positive door latch assures tight seal at all vacuum levels.
- A vacuum type stop cock & vacuum gauge are fitted on the top.
- Installed with Digital Temperature Indicating Controller with a suitable sensor for precise temperature control.
- Unit works on 230 V AC, 50 Hz supply.
Standard Model – HIPL- 027
- Outer body made of Mild Steel [ 20 swg. ] duly powder coated and cylindrically shaped Inner Chamber made of heavy gauge Stainless Steel LM-304 grade
- Digital Temperature Indicating Controller with a suitable sensor for precise temperature control.
- Tray type Shelves are made of Stainless Steel
W x D x H
W x D x H
|In inches||In Cms|
|9” Ø x 12” Depth||22.5 Ø x 30 D||28” x 18” x 24”||1000||2|
|12” Ø x 15” Depth||30 Ø x 37.5 D||30” x 22” x 28”||1250||3|
|15” Ø x 18” Depth||37.5 Ø x 45 D||32” x 26” x 30”||1500||3|
- Microprocessor based AUTO TUNING PID Digital Temperature Indicating Controller for precise Temperature control with BUILTIN Digital Timer in lieu of standard Controller (FOR STANDARD MODELS ONLY)
- Microprocessor based PROGRAMMABLE PID Controller cum Indicator with Printer Interface to connect Dot Matrix Printer. Print interval programme can print Date, Time & Temperature with print interval settable between 1 to 99 minutes [ without Printer ]
- Same as above but with PC software & connectivity