- TRIPLE walled in construction.
- The Inner Chamber is wound by a layer of thick Mineral wool. Gap between the walls filled with initial layer of Asbestos sheet and dense second layer of high insulation low thermal mass Glass wool.
- DIGITAL HIGH TEMPERATURE SAFETY CUT-OFF
INCORPORATED WITHIN THE UNIT.
- ISI Marked Air Heating Elements are provided on the side walls of the chamber.
- Superior quality contactor for cutting / restoring power to the heaters are incorporated.
- Doors provided with safety cut-out system disables the Motor & the Heaters when doors are opened in operational mode.
- Provided with heavy duty S.S. LM-304 ball cages for locking arrangement
- Provision for forced air circulation using motorized blower.
- Unit works on either 230 V AC, 50 Hz. 1 Phase Supply OR 440 V AC, 50 Hz. 3 Phase Supply.
Standard Model – HIPL- 025
- Exterior made of Mild Steel [ 20 swg. ] constructed on thick iron angle framework.
- Pre-heating chamber & Outer chamber made of Mild Steel [ 20 swg.] duly powder coated and inner chamber made of Stainless Steel LM-304 grade [ 18 swg.].
- Microprocessor based AUTO TUNING PID Digital Temperature Indicating Controller with built in Timer upto 999 hrs. to set the sterilization time cycle.
- DIGITAL High Temperature Safety cut off provided.
- Rod type Shelves provided are made of Stainless Steel
W x D x H
|In inches||In Cms|
|18” x 18” x 18”||45 x 45 x 45||5000 W||02|
|18” x 18” x 24”||45 x 45 x 60||6000 W||03|
|24” x 24” x 24”||60 x 60 x 60||7500 W||03|
|24” x 24” x 36 ”||60 x 60 x 90||9000 W||04|
- Microprocessor based AUTO TUNING PID Digital Temperature Indicating Controller for precise Temperature control with BUILTIN Digital Timer in lieu of standard Controller (FOR STANDARD MODELS ONLY)
- Microprocessor based PROGRAMMABLE PID Controller cum Indicator with Printer Interface to connect Dot Matrix Printer. Print interval programme can print Date, Time & Temperature with print interval settable between 1 to 99 minutes [ without Printer ]
- Same as above but with PC software & connectivity